- COVID-19 Pandemic Causes Closure of Thousands of U.S. Schools
- Over 3,000 Schools Signed Up for Classkick in One Weekend Alone but Couldn’t Pay
- Classkick Now Free for Coronavirus Affected Schools to Continue Children’s Education
- Children Learn from Home with Teacher’s Real-Time One-on-One Private Attention & Feedback for Superior Education
Rilispedia.com – Classkick, the leading virtual learning app that shows teachers in real-time exactly what students are thinking and learning, announced today that they are immediately offering the Classkick Pro School Membership for free for Coronavirus COVID-19 affected schools (a $1499 value). Because of the widespread U.S. school closures, in one weekend alone in March 2020, over 3,000 new schools signed up for Classkick’s remote learning app, with over 1,000 schools unable to pay immediately. With many more schools expected to close soon and children’s education at stake, Classkick is offering Classkick Pro School for free for all schools in need. To sign up, go to: https://classkick.com/coronavirus.
How do Teachers Continue to Teach Students Remotely and Maintain High Quality Education?
The pandemic and closure of thousands of schools across the U.S. has thrown teachers a curveball. How do they teach students remotely and maintain a high level of education with learning time vital and unreplaceable? Classkick ensures that students receive the best possible distance education during this unprecedented time, so students don’t lose years of education. Classkick connects students and their school work to their educational advocates, merging students, teachers, and parents together for a true virtual learning experience. Available for home or in-school virtual learning on iPads, Chromebooks, and Mac and PC computers, Classkick lets teachers, using any type of content (drawings, text, images, audio, links, videos, chat, and GIFs.) see and instantly respond to exactly what their students are thinking and working on in real-time. Students can ask for help privately, avoiding unwanted peer stigma, and teachers can pop into student work online to provide ideas, encouragement, support, and correction — right on the student’s Classkick screen. Students can give even each other peer help and feedback!
Millions of Students World-wide Learn at their Own Pace – Classkick is High Rated by Net Promoter Score
Millions of students around the world are currently using Classkick to learn, from kindergarteners drawing pictures or recording their voice explanations to middle schoolers practicing literary skills and foreign languages to high school seniors doing calculus or physics. Because students see feedback immediately, they learn faster, enjoy learning, and are engaged. With Classkick, kids can continue their class study at home every day feeling supported, and excited to learn. Learning is transformed from a chore into an intrinsic and fun experience. As one student says, “I get many more ‘at-bats’ than before, and I have a coach [the teacher] always by my side.” Classkick is ranked high by teachers and students alike, with a superior Net Promoter Score in the high 70s, higher than other edtech software and internet products whose numbers are typically in the 20-60 point range.
Calculus Class – Teachers Can View the Entire Class Working in Real-Time
Equitable Education for All Students
“We envisioned a world with increased learning outcomes and equitable education for all students,” said Andrew Rowland, Founder & CEO, Classkick. “Research shows that the number one driver of student learning and development is great feedback. As former teachers ourselves, we have experienced how challenging it can be to reach every student at the right learning moment. We built Classkick to eliminate barriers, show teachers real-time student work, and pinpoint the most urgent needs so students can quickly learn and develop.”
Teachers love Classkick because it allows them to make their classroom paperless, see students working in real-time, and support students with just-in-time feedback. Mrs. Melinda Pecina-Bernal, a high school biology teacher at Fowler High School in Fowler, California, said, “Thank you so much! After the flood of emotions and panic as to how I could keep my students learning and growing even if I am not there subsided, I set off to find amazing resources to supplement the resources I already had. I had never heard of Classkick, but it was recommended by my son’s second grade teacher. After looking into it, I was impressed and then shared with some of my fellow classroom teacher friends. Thank you and your team for understanding and reacting by working around the clock to make sure, like us teachers, to only want the best for our students, and they will be able to have just that. It takes a nation or even a world to help grow our next generation!”
- Students privately receive virtual feedback, corrections, and suggestions from teachers in real-time as if they were in the classroom.
- Students can virtually raise their hands to alert the teacher of the need for help.
- Teachers view the entire class working in real-time and can instantly give extensive feedback to each student separately or as a group.
- Teachers see how each student is thinking.
- Teachers can instantly reward students with gold stars, Bitmojis, GIFs, and other stickers.
- Teachers can create or upload assignments and other content, including drawings, text, images, audio, links, videos, chat, and GIFs.
- Teachers can assign a student roster and provide the class code to students to log-in from home.
- Classkick works with Screencastify apps to make teaching screencasts. Screencastify uploads right to Youtube, which students can watch in Classkick.
- Classkick links directly from an LMS (learning management system), such as Google Classroom and others, so students can log in and see their assignments for the day.
- Currently in use worldwide in thousands of schools from grades kindergarten through high school and all school subjects.
- Video how-to for teachers: https://youtu.be/W3qtvE42O8k.
|Classkick Pro School retail||$1499/year, unlimited teachers, 2,000 students|
|Classkick Pro School renewal||$999/year, unlimited teachers, 2,000 students|
|Classkick Pro School limited time discount||$499/year, unlimited teachers, 2,000 students|
|Single teacher price||$96/year (27% off $10.99/month Membership)|
|Classkick for Pro Schools affected by COVID-19||FREE (limited time)|
Available immediately for free for Coronavirus COVID-19 affected schools, teachers can sign up at: https://classkick.com/coronavirus, website for more information: http://www.classkick.com, email: firstname.lastname@example.org.