Rilispedia.com – FiiO launches M11 Pro, an Android-based lossless portable music player that combines Dual AK4497 DACs and a THX amplifier, powered by the Samsung Exynos 7872 processor.
Exquisite Exterior, Extreme Innards
Feel the matte black aluminium and carbon fiber exterior in your hands, and you will fall in love with what seems like an emotive black living marble monolith that brings music to your soul. The FiiO M11 Pro begs to be embraced and beheld, with an understated elegance that reminds us of the minimalist art movement inspired by Zen and brought to life by contemporaries such as Yayoi Kusama, Frank Stella, Donald Judd, et al.
Beneath the beautiful exterior of the FiiO M11 Pro is pure audio euphoria. FiiO knows that power begets power, and the heart of the M11 Pro is powered by the superlative Samsung Exynos 7872 hexa-core processor, bringing UI and multi-tasking experience to match the real-time lives we demand today.
The M11 Pro packs dual AK4497EQ DACs that are based on the AKM VELVET AUDIO architecture, and are carefully implemented and complemented by a fully-balanced THX AAA amplifier, with dual independent low phase noise River Eletec crystal oscillators, for a pure, natural, powerful sound.
Wired or wireless – have it your way
The M11 Pro is as much a digital audio player as it is also a Bluetooth amplifier. In Bluetooth receiving mode, the M11 Pro turns into a high-quality Bluetooth amp, with noticeably better frequency response. The M11 Pro can even output Bluetooth signals through the coaxial output to other decoders.
The M11 Pro features dual-band Wi-Fi radio on 5GHz and 2.4Ghz for performance and compatibility. The M11 Pro has has 2.5mm balanced, 3.5mm single-ended, and 4.4mm balanced outputs. Through the single coaxial output jack, you can connect to speakers, amplifiers, and decoders using the appropriate output (coaxial, optical SPDIF, etc.) The M11 supports DoP/D2P/Native output of DSD over USB.
With the M11 Pro, you can free yourself from wires and expect just great audio, wired or wireless.
Large Battery, Fast Charging
This is the 21st century. We expect nothing short of fast. The M11 Pro supports both Qualcomm’s QC2.0 and MediaTek’s Pump Express fast charging standards, allowing the M11 to fully recharge its large 4,370 mAh battery in merely 2.5 hours! Listen for up to 9.5 hours, and for standby in deep sleep mode up to a massive 55 days!
Open-source Android OS with switchable Android/Pure Music modes
The M11 Pro features a deeply customized version of Android, with a highly optimized audio software architecture that circumvents SRC for global truly lossless audio. The FiiO M11 Pro can switch between Android and Pure Music modes. In the Pure Music mode, only the built-in FiiO Music app is allowed to run, for the purest music listening experience possible.
- Powerful Samsung Exynos 7872 processor
- Audiophile-grade 2x AK4497EQ DACs
- THX AAA-78 amplifiers in fully-balanced configuration
- Dual independent crystal oscillators in an upgraded clock system
- Full-format Bluetooth transmission + LDAC lossless Bluetooth reception support
- 2.5mm/3.5mm/4.4mm headphone outputs
- Symmetrical USB Type-C connector with decoding and output functions
- AirPlay/DLNA/WiFi convenient wireless transmission
- Bluetooth/single-ended/balanced/line out/USB/coaxial output
- 3GB RAM + 64GB built-in storage + up to 2TB expandable storage
- 5.15 inch 18:9 720P touchscreen
- Supports both QC2.0 + MTK PE fast-charging
- 9.5 hours battery life, 55 days deep sleep standby time
- Global All To DSD functionality
- Open-source Android OS
- Dual Hi-Res Audio certifications
- MQA decoding for truly lossless playback (8x mode, on FiiO Music app only)
Pricing and Availability
FiiO M11 Pro is available immediately at S$1,099 (including GST), and can be found at AV One, Connect IT, E1 Personal Audio, Headphones Singapore, Lazada (https://www.lazada.sg/shop/av1group), Stereo Electronics, Treoo.com.