Rilispedia.com – LiveXLive Media, Inc. (NASDAQ: LIVX) (“LiveXLive”), a global digital media company focused on live entertainment, today announced select operational metrics for the first nine months of its fiscal year ending March 31, 2020.**
- Achieved 820,000 paid subscribers, up 140,000 YTD; with average Monthly Active Users (“MAUs”)* of 1.2 million as of December 31, 2019, versus 1.1 million as of December 31, 2018.
- Livestreamed 28 music festivals and events as of December 31, 2019, versus 24 events livestreamed during the entire fiscal year of 2019.
- Livestreams generated over 275 hours of programming and over 230 artists across the entire LiveXLive music platform as of December 31, 2019, with an average view time of over 10 minutes per session.
- Over 63 million Livestream Views* as of December 31, 2019, versus 51 million during the entire fiscal year of 2019.
- Total unique MAUs* grew 17.6% as of December 31, 2019, as compared to December 31, 2018.
“LiveXLive closed out its first nine months with significant momentum and achieving new milestones, as well as focusing on key hires to continue driving growth,” commented Robert Ellin, CEO and Chairman of LiveXLive. “We are looking forward to reporting full financial results for Q3 2020 in early February and have a number of exciting live events coming up, including livestreaming Selena Gomez’s new album release party, as well as performances from the most popular artists today, including French Montana, Coldplay, Billie Eilish, The Black Keys, and The Lumineers, and the 2020 iHeartRadio Podcast Awards.”
Senior management will be attending and hosting an event at CES in Las Vegas, Nevada this week and presenting at Needham Growth Conference in New York, New York, on Wednesday, January 15, 2020. Investors interested in meeting with management may contact Emily Greenstein at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The anticipated financial results discussed in this press release are based on management’s preliminary unaudited analysis of key operating metrics for the nine months ended December 31, 2019. As of the date of this press release, LiveXLive has not completed its financial statement reporting process for the quarter ended December 31, 2019, and LiveXLive’s independent registered accounting firm has not reviewed the preliminary key operating metric data discussed in this press release. During LiveXLive’s quarter-end closing procedures and review process, LiveXLive may identify items that would require it to make adjustments, which may be material, to the information presented above. As a result, the estimates above constitute forward-looking information and are subject to risks and uncertainties, including possible adjustments to preliminary financial results.
* See the definition of Monthly Active Users and Livestream Views under “About Non-GAAP Financial Measures” within this release.
** Unless noted otherwise, operating metrics are presented for the nine-month period ended December 31, 2019 or December 31, 2018, as applicable.