Consumer privacy and connectivity a core focus at CONNECTIONS™ Summit at CES®
Rilispedia.com – Parks Associates announced new research today from its 4Q 2019 survey of 10,000 broadband households finding that 29% of US broadband households now own a smart home device, a 20% growth rate from one year ago. The international research firm will host the fifteenth annual CONNECTIONS™ Summit: Smart Home Business Models and Strategies, January 7 at CES® 2020 in Las Vegas, sponsored by Alarm.com, AmTrust Specialty Risk, ARM, Bitdefender, Cirrent, Everise, Inspire, Irdeto, Sprosty Network, Zen Ecosystems, and MMB Networks.
CONNECTIONS™ Summit addresses new technologies, deployment strategies, and consumer demand for wireless solutions that will drive the next stage of connected living. Sessions explore the latest privacy solutions and strategies among successful players to secure consumer data and communicate these efforts to their customers.
“Similar to CE devices, loss of wireless connectivity is the leading problem facing owners of smart home devices, followed by unresponsive devices,” said Elizabeth Parks, President, Parks Associates. “As market players look to expand beyond the established smart home devices like smart thermostats and networked cameras, the industry will have to address connectivity issues as well as privacy and data security concerns, which are top barriers for adoption of these products.”
- Marcio Avillez, SVP, Business Development, CUJO AI
- Rob Conant, CEO, Cirrent
- Maggie Curran, VP Sales, E-Commerce and Business Divisions, Americas, Belkin International
- Anurag Gupta, Director Business Development, PSA Certified, ARM
- Mark Hung, VP Technology and Engineering, Wi-Fi Alliance
- Edith Laird, Director, Product Management, CommScope
- Paul Palmer, Director, Business Development, Consumer Business Unit, F-Secure Inc.
- Moti Shkolnik, Co-Founder and CEO, Firedome
- Lisa Spencer, Global Head, Marketing, Irdeto
- Razvan Todor, Director, Connected Home Security, Bitdefender
- Oz Yildirim, EVP and GM, AirTies, Americas Business Unit, AirTies
CONNECTIONS™ Summit at CES includes eight executive sessions and a networking reception sponsored by Alarm.com on January 7, the opening day of CES. For more information on Parks Associates research or events, visit www.parksassociates.com, or contact firstname.lastname@example.org, 972-490-1113. To schedule an interview with an analyst or to request specific research data, please contact Sherrelle Lewis at Sherrelle.email@example.com.