Rilispedia.com – New York-based massage and pain relief technology company, truMedic, which earned critical acclaim for its InstaShiatsu+ line of personal massagers, today announces its launch of a range of disruptive new designs at CES. From percussive therapy to redesigned personal massagers, the patent pending line defines a disruptive new standard for possibility in pain relief and recovery creating a new “world beyond relief.” Following the recent announcement of the truMedic MagicHands™ truShiatsu™ Neck and Back Massager selection as one of Oprah’s Favorite Things in 2019 – the brand’s second year in a row being among the esteemed brands selected to the list, truMedic has reimagined the personal massage products category. As seen on “Tamron Hall,” “The View,” “Good Morning America,” “The Doctors,” People Magazine and more, the brand is at the forefront of the attention in the pain relief category.
New truMedic products showcased at CES will include:
- The MagicHands™ truShiatsu™ Neck and Back Massager + Heat (available now on Amazon, truMedic.com and at other national retailers, $299.95) is an advanced, high-performance multiuse personal massager that features a patent-pending mechanism and design. It delivers a powerful massage that is so lifelike, users will believe it is coming from a set of real human hands, recreating the touch of a professional masseuse. With deep-kneading massage nodes that act like a human “thumb,” MagicHands™ delivers an effective truShiatsu™ massage. It penetrates sore muscles and is a perfect pre-workout warmup. The benefits of MagicHands™ can be enjoyed by everyone, whether at home or on the go. Celebrities like Oprah, the Kardashians, Hailey Bieber, Lily Aldridge, Joan Smalls, Winnie Harlow and more have already sung the massager praises. When selected for Oprah’s Favorite Things in December 2019, she noted that “it’s “guaranteed to make you think a masseuse has moved in.”
- truMedic has partnered with the renowned yogis, Rodney Yee and Colleen Saidman creating BentoYoga™, the first ever all in one yoga practice kit that includes all you need to stay grounded with the ancient practice of yoga. BentoYoga™ features a patent pending proprietary folding yoga mat that elegantly and efficiently sits within two yoga blocks, all held together by a revolutionary yoga strap. BentoYoga™ is the first ever elegant, compact and complete system for carrying all you need for an at home or on the go yoga session. Not only is this patent-pending system the first-of-its-kind, but it also includes three months of complimentary programming and options to subscribe to a leading-edge yoga instruction program in perpetuity. Rodney and Colleen will be demonstrating this groundbreaking new system at CES in the truMedic booth on January 7th and 8th.
- The truRelief™ MICROTENS PRO Electrotherapy Device is the world’s most advanced and TENS product to date. This revolutionary new TENS Device comes with 7 treatment programs, 20 levels of intensity, 8 timer settings, 8 speed options and features new heat functionality – all easily accessible from the intuitive touch control wheel. With truly ground-breaking design, the two colorways – classic white and performance black satisfy a wide range of users, from those with pain-related challenges to athletes with high-performance athletic needs. The TENS unit is the foundation of a pain relief system which includes accessory electrode pads offering capsaicin, menthol, lidocaine and more. This professional-level product is now available for personal, in home use. Its FDA-cleared for a variety of new health related claims, including indications for arthritis and diabetes.
- The truRelief™ IMPACT Therapy™ Device (available now on Amazon.com and truMedic.com, $299) is truMedic’s offering in the increasingly popular range of percussive therapy products. This high-performance device offers a lifetime-guaranteed rechargeable battery and a quiet brushless motor all at a value price. It delivers deep-tissue pain relief to the sorest of muscles and is a perfect companion to a fitness program either before workouts for warmup or post workouts for recovery. With four different speed settings and the ability to choose the intensity, the truRelief™ Impact Therapy™ Device offers a powerful relief and recovery experience. It is offered in three colorways – silver, black and a limited edition in orange.
- On the heels of Oprah’s 2018 Favorite Things selection, truMedic continues to evolve its widely successful range of foot massagers with the new and improved truShiatsu™ PRO Foot Massager (available now on Amazon.com and truMedic.com; $189). It is equipped with professional-quality massage technology to provide a relaxing foot massage. Featuring reflexology rollers, multiple intensities and tailored heat capability, this at-home luxury spa experience is one-of-a-kind. The product has been featured on “The View,” “Wendy Williams,” “The Talk,” “The Real, Us Weekly, Reader’s Digest and many more.
- The truShiatsu™ PRO Line of Neck & Back Massagers features all new colorways and form factors with sleek designs. This new collection rounds out truMedic’s disruptive range of new personal massagers. With this design the company has truly reimagined neck and back massagers with cutting edge patent-pending design in many new popular colors. This new offering will redefine the traditional massage therapy tech products category.
“We’re pioneering the category of ‘Intelligent Wellness,’ and in doing so, truMedic is creating a world beyond relief,” said truMedic CEO Russell Izzo. “With our newest innovations, consumers will experience amazing new designs with cutting edge form and functionality that deliver ultimate relaxation and recovery in the comfort of their homes and on-the-go. We spent years delighting customers with our quality and commitment to this category and we are excited to be leading its evolution into the next decade.”
The company will exhibit all of its products at CES Booth LVCC South #20157. Their extensive range of massage products will be on display and available for personal demonstrations from Tuesday through Friday, January 7-10, 2020. Attendees are encouraged to stop by the booth to experience all of the pain relief and relaxation truMedic products offer.
In addition to the truMedic website: www.trumedic.com, the company’s full line of pain and stress relieving devices can be found on sites such as Amazon, Walmart, Overstock and Costco, QVC.com, Macy.com among others. Select products are also available in select Costco stores across the U.S. and Canada.
All members of the media are encouraged to test out truMedic’s massage offerings at Booth #20264 at CES. To arrange for an interview and/or private demonstration of a truMedic product, please contact Nicole Inglin at firstname.lastname@example.org. For additional information, please visit www.trumedic.com.